Whole-Egg Pasta Dough
This delicate pasta dough is great with lighter sauces. Nothing is more delicious and homely than fresh pasta and it’s much easier than you think with just three ingredients! Recipe via the Gourmet Traveller.
- 400 g “00” flour plus extra for dusting
- 4 free range eggs
- Pinch of salt
- Required equipment:
- Food processor
- Pasta machine
- Process ingredients and a pinch of salt in a food processor until a dough forms.
- Turn onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic (3-5 minutes),
- Wrap in plastic wrap and rest at room temperature (1 hour).
- Divide dough into four, then, working with one piece at a time, feed through pasta machine rollers, starting at the widest setting. Lightly flour dough as you fold and feed it through, reducing settings notch by notch, until pasta is 3mm thick.