Our Agricultural Team
The Agricultural Team at the Lakes Free Range Egg Company (The Lakes) ensures our own flocks are well managed and our producers have all the support they need to develop their own free range production business. David Brass has expanded the team as our capabilities continue to grow.
Most recently, developing a stage further and closing the loop on our production process, we have developed new state of the art chick rearing facilities with our sister company ‘Performance Pullets’. Additional staff have been recruited to support this.
Today, Head of Agriculture, Roger Gill overseas a team of six who look after:
- Daily management of ‘The Lakes’ own laying flocks
- Management and development of chick rearing facilities
- The transition of point of lay pullets to producer farms and our own
- Farm visits, advice and support for producers
- Training and Producer Days