Sweet Potato Brownies
Time: 40 mins Serves: Approx 12-16 Recipe from: goodness.com.au
- •2 Medium sized sweet potatoes peeled & grated
- •2 organic eggs
- •2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla powder
- •1/2 cup raw honey
- •1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- •2 teaspoons of baking powder
- •1/2 Teaspoon of baking soda
- •1 cup cacao powder
- •2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- Mix grated potato, eggs, vanilla extract, honey and olive oil in a mixer.
- Add baking powder and baking soda.
- Add Cocoa powder and mix and then add coconut flour.
- Add to lightly oiled baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes until set.
- Spread melted dark chocolate on top once the brownie has cooled.
- (Serving option- a dollop of Greek yoghurt and strawberries.)