Organic Egg Cups
Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 10 mins Serves: 6 Recipe from: wholelifestylenutrition.com
- 6 organic eggs
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- ½ ounce of raw cheese of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Grease a muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Crack one egg into each muffin tin spot.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add bacon crumbles and cheese to each egg.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs done. If you like your eggs runny I would start with 8 minutes. If you like your egg yolks firm then cook for 12 minutes.