Christmas Leftover Frittata
We love Christmas food, but do hate any going to waste, so we teamed up with Cranston's in Penrith to create this Christmas Leftover Frittata Recipe. It went down well at the Hospice at Home Festive event.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
For the middle
- 500 g Christmas leftovers - cold roasties, peas, carrots, stuffing, parsnips - or even pigs in blankets
- 50 g cheese cut to bite size pieces
- 8 large free range eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh Rosemary
- Pre-heat oven to 200C/Gas mark 6
- Line a flan dish with greaseproof paper
- Arrange the Christmas leftovers and cheese evenly in the flan dish
- Beat the eggs, add chopped Rosemary then pour over your leftovers
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for 30 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
We think it would also make a great dish using leftover Christmas cheese - if there's any left. Serve with a tasty green salad.